Selection rules and criteria
Criteria for participation:
- Moscow registration or studies at one of the Moscow Universities, Status of a student, post-graduate or young scientist, interest in innovative or social entrepreneurship;
- Laptop availability.
Studies at other educational business schools and completed leadership courses would be an asset.
The following criteria are foreseen at the questionnaire stage:
- creativity: ability to abandon stereotypes, openness to innovations;
- organizational skills: ability to organize people and work in a team;
- analytical skills: ability to search for information, analyze and systematize it according to the task set;
- achievements: motivation, results orientation (experience in research, projects, participation/victories in contests and academic competitions etc.);
- professional attitude: ability to form and substantiate a professional point of view.