1. The registration for potential ambassadors of RANEPA International Summer Campus 2020 is open!
Who is a RISC ambassador? An opinion leader, influencer, an active user of social media. Have you ever been a participant of RISC and would you like to get there again? You have this opportunity!
2. Attention: applications are not accepted
Dear friends! In view of the current unstable global situation with COVID-19, which is taking its toll on the regular course of affairs, we have come to a very difficult decision to suspend the application procedures for a while.
3. Natalia Demidova summed up the RANEPA Summer Campus 2019 (VIDEO)
In the interview, Natalya Demidova, Director of the RANEPA Summer Campus, Deputy Director, the Institute of Industry Management (IIM), RANEPA, told about the major results of the 8th International Summer Campus of the Presidential academy.
4. Interviews with tutors and moderators of RANEPA Summer Campus (VIDEO)
Moderators and tutors of the 8th RANEPA International Summer Campus told in the interview what RANEPA International Summer Campus means for them and why they decided to work there, and shared their takeaways from participants and the best remembered moments.
5. Time to say goodbye: 2019 RANEPA Summer Campus is over
On July 23, one of the brightest student summer events of the year came to an end – the 8th International Summer Campus of the Presidential Academy. The most brilliant and gifted students from around the world have spent two weeks there discovering new horizons.
6. Time capsule for future Summer Campus participants
On the last day of the 8th International Summer Campus, the student teams got together to write and leave messages to next generations of Summer Campus participants.
7. RANEPA Summer Campus teams defend their final projects (VIDEO)
On July 22, the 12 teams of the 8th International Summer Campus of the Presidential Academy presented the projects they have been working on for almost two weeks, using the knowledge shared by the numerous speakers.
8. Summer Campus participants show bright variety of talents
On July 22, a talent show took place as part of the International Summer Campus of the Presidential Academy, where the participants demonstrated their musical and dancing skills or some unusual talents.
9. Summer Campus: Companies must change with their environment (VIDEO)
The 8th International Summer Campus featured a lecture by Director of the Analytic Centre for the CIS at EY Alexei Rybnikov, “Should innovation be a function or a mind-set? Change, discovery and knowledge are essential to innovate in the Transformation.”
10. Maria Kulizhnikova crowned Miss RANEPA Summer Campus 2019
On the evening of July 20, one of the highlights of the 2019 International Summer Campus took place – 12 participants competed for the Miss Summer Campus title. Each of them brilliantly presented herself to the public; Maria Kulizhnikova, a RANEPA student from St. Petersburg, was awarded the main title.
11. The Kaleidoscope of Cultures opens up new horizons for Summer Campus participants
The Kaleidoscope of Cultures is one of the brightest and most memorable events during the Summer Campus of the Presidential Academy. This year, it brought together representatives of 29 countries who presented their native lands, and spoke about their customs and traditions.
12. From storytelling to innovation (VIDEO)
The International Summer Campus of the Presidential Academy has hosted a lecture by Oana Contoman, a teacher and founder of the Must Travel agency, From Storytelling to Innovation: Relationships and Correlations.