37. First foreigners arrived at the RANEPA Summer Campus 2018
The RANEPA International Summer Campus to be attended by high-potential students from Russia and 35 countries of the world shall be held on July 15-26. First foreign students arrived in Moscow.
38. Directors of museums and leading restaurateurs will speak at RANEPA Summer Campus
The participants of the 7th RANEPA International Summer Campus of the Presidential Academy will be able to learn about the museum business from experts Yelizaveta Fokina, Bjorn Stenvers, Yelena Tsvetkova; restaurant business sessions will be led by President of the Federation of Restaurateurs and Hoteliers Igor Bukharov and Vice-President Vladimir Bakanov.
39. A famous designer of Helena Elange Fashion House to deliver a speech at the RANEPA Summer Campus
Helena Elange, a famous designer of Helena Elange Fashion House in Italy, an image-maker and author of style trainings will deliver a lecture within the educational program of the RANEPA International Summer Campus.
40. The head of the Russian Dance Union Stanislav Popov and actor Alexander Kuznetsov to be experts of the RANEPA Summer Campus
The President of the Russian Dance Union Stanislav Popov, Director General of the Viennese Ball in Moscow Alexander Smagin and a stage and screen actor Alexander Kuznetsov shall be guests of the 7th RANEPA International Summer Campus near Kazan.
41. Participants of the RANEPA Summer Campus to learn all about Disney and Soyuzmultfilm
Within the RANEPA International Summer Campus, participants will get acquainted in detail with the film industry. Representatives of such well-known companies as Disney and Soyuzmultfilm, shall deliver lectures and master-classes for students.
42. Innopolis: the venue of the annual RANEPA International Summer Campus
The 7th International Educational Forum – the RANEPA Summer Campus shall be held in Innopolis (Republic of Tatarstan) on July 15-26. This year, the RANEPA Summer Campus theme is Entrepreneurship in Culture and Entertainment.
43. Meeting of RANEPA International Summer Campus organizing committee
On July 3, the Organizing Committee of the Summer Campus of the Presidential Academy conferred via videoconference from Moscow and Tatarstan.
44. RANEPA International Summer Campus program available online
The program of the International Summer Campus of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA) is now available on the official website. Representatives of the Academy, of Disney and Soyuzmultfilm studios, museum directors and a number of experts will speak at the event.
45. Leading international experts will speak at RANEPA International Summer Campus
This year’s international experts at the RANEPA Summer Campus will include representatives of the US – Clyde Tuggle, Pat Dickson, Neil Osborn and Sam Potolicchio; Spain will be represented by Josep Bertran, and Romania by Dragos Dorobat. Giuseppe Gullo will represent Italy.
46. RANEPA forms International Summer Campus teams
The participants in the 2018 International Summer Campus of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA) have been divided into 12 teams, each with its own tutors and moderators.
47. 100 foreign students will attend RANEPA Summer Campus
The organizers of the 7th RANEPA International Summer Campus have carefully selected 100 students from 35 countries who will take part in this year’s event.
48. The registration deadline for international students for RANEPA International Summer Campus 2018 has been extended to May 3
We are delighted to announce that the registration deadline for international students for RANEPA International Summer Campus 2018 has been extended to May 3, 2018.