13. The Netherlands amazes Summer Campus participants with unusual novelties (VIDEO)
On July 20, one of the Summer Campus tutors, Director of the K.F. Hein Foundation, a private fund for arts, Quinten Peelen, spoke about innovations in the Netherlands.
14. Impact investing: A new look at business (VIDEO)
On July 20, Olga Sorokina, board member and PR director of the Russian Impact Investors’ Association, conducted an interactive game with the participants of RANEPA International Summer Campus, Impact investing: A new look at business.
15. How Sustainable Development Goals affect business (VIDEO)
On July 20, an expert discussion was held as part of the 8th International Summer Campus on Innovations and trends in business strategies for sustainable development.
16. Summer Campus: The right way to make tea (VIDEO)
RANEPA Summer Campus is more than lectures on economics, digitalization, branding and things like that; it is also about expanding the participants’ horizons in rather unusual areas. On the evening of July 19, CEO of the Turquoise Tea group of companies Sergei Khorolsky and his associate, Viktoria Borisovets, led a tea-making workshop for students, Modern Russian Tea Time.
17. Gamification in education and business (VIDEO)
On July 19, Etien Yanev, Head of Advocacy & Reference Marketing at Unify, spoke at the International Summer Campus on Gamification in Education and Business. This concept is gaining wide popularity, so the expert’s presentation was very relevant for the students.
18. Vladimir Mau: Summer Campus is a little life (VIDEO)
On July 19, Rector of the Presidential Academy Vladimir Mau visited the International Summer Campus, where he talked with the students about trends, innovations, universities, as well as the future of education and the economy.
19. Europe’s future discussed at RANEPA Summer Campus (VIDEO)
On July 18, Paul Revay, a member of the Board of Trustees of Friends of Europe, told the International Summer Campus participants about Europe’s experience and its future in the context of the European Parliament.
20. What is RANEPA Summer Campus Ambassador and how to become one? (VIDEO)
Nguyen Thi Nhat Linh, last year’s Summer Campus participant, has now returned as an ambassador to the event that many students around the world see as one of the best summer activities. She shared her experience with the participants and told them how her life has changed after the Summer Campus.
21. FESTO Didactic RUSSIA’s Vladimir Grebnev explains Industry 4.0 (VIDEO)
What is industry of the future? What technologies and challenges does it involve? Regional representative of FESTO Didactic RUSSIA Vladimir Grebnev answered these questions as part of the International Summer Campus.
22. Summer Campus participants learn how to create art objects (VIDEO)
On July 18, the participants of RANEPA Summer Campus had a chance to learn 13 skills: cartoon-making, pyrogravure, playing the drum, making chak-chak, tanning, string-art, paper marbling, sand painting, pottery, historical dances, watercolor-painting, gingerbread painting and 3D modeling.
23. Records of the Summer Campus (VIDEO)
On July 18, Denis Kislitsin, creator and director of Atlasio.com, Autotest.pro, New-vision.pro, and RubinClub100, spoke at the International Summer Campus for the first time.
24. Why use the Internet of things in daily life? (VIDEO)
On July 18, co-founder of Beaconit Russia Rezvan Stoyan delivered a lecture on the Internet of Things as part of the International Summer Campus of the Presidential Academy. The speaker got his audience immediately interested in what he was talking about.