13. RANEPA Summer Campus: Participants Learned about the ESG Approach
Students-participants of the RANEPA Summer Campus attended a lesson on the ESG approach (Environment. Social responsibility. Governance). Maxim Kochetkov, the Adviser of the member of the Board, First Deputy General Director, PJSC RusHydro spoke.
14. Business planning: how not to lose the most important things (movie)
Masterclass Business Planning Template for attendees of the RANEPA Summer Campus was held by Dragos Dorobat, Senior Lecturer of the Faculty of Economic and Social Sciences (FESS), RANEPA.
15. Neil Osborn in the VII RANEPA Summer Campus: in what sort of world will we live? (movie)
Neil Osborne, Director, Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, was a guest of the 7th RANEPA Summer Campus. The speaker told about periods of capital flow since 1880, their causes and impact of demographics on the economy.
16. Creative Workshops on the RANEPA Summer Campus
After a week of lectures, the participants of the RANEPA Summer Campus 2018 were offered 11 new skills to learn: creating an animated film, pyrography (woodburning), playing the Ozark harp, Chak-Chak cooking, tanning, string-art, ebru (paper marbling), sand drawing, bracelet weaving, pottery and historical dances.
17. The Participants of the Campus Visited the Main Attractions of Kazan
One of the most important events of the day on the RANEPA Summer Campus was a tour of Kazan – the participants visited the main attractions, historical and tourist sites.
18. RANEPA Summer Campus 2018: Egor Serov about the Radio Industry (movie)
The Chief Editor and the founder of the radio station "The Book" (“Radio Kniga”) Egor Serov told the participants of the RANEPA Summer Campus about the radio, its features and experience of working with it.
19. Participants of the RANEPA Summer Campus learned the world of dance (movie)
On July 21, at the RANEPA Summer Campus, the President on the Russian Dance Union, Vice President of the World Sports Dance Federation Stanislav Popov delivered a speech.
20. Love is... marketing: Björn Stenvers about museum marketing
Bjorn Stenvers, Executive Director of the Fonds de dotation de l'ICOM (ICOM Endowment Fund), UNESCO, held a lecture on museum business. The speaker shared with participants his attitude towards marketing in culture and its role in the management of a museum.
21. How to open an own museum? (movie)
The theme of RANEPA Summer Campus 2018: Entrepreneurship in Culture and Entertainment That is why, today, the participants visited a master class by representatives of the Grand Maket Rossiya museum, speakers included Director Elena Tsvetkova and senior expert Natalia Kostyanets.
22. Soyuzmultfilm: how to create animation (movie)
The sixth day of the RANEPA Summer Campus was dedicated to Soyuzmultfilm animation film studio. The RANEPA Summer Campus attendees could try themselves as animation artists.
23. Irina Prokhorova spoke at the RANEPA Summer Campus (movie)
On the fifth day of the RANEPA Summer Campus, a meeting was held with Irina Prokhorova, editor-in-chief of the “Novoe Literaturnoe Obozrenie” magazine and the head of the publishing house of the same name.
24. Disney Shared the Experience of Movie Promotion (movie)
From 15 to 26 July the educational project RANEPA Summer Campus is held for 220 students from different countries. The workshop was conducted by Elena Brodskaya, Vice President, Disney Film Marketing in Russia and the CIS.