157. Students from 32 countries will attend RANEPA’s Sixth International Summer Campus
This year, more than 210 students will participate in RANEPA Summer Campus, including 81 foreign participants and 80 students from Tatarstan. The best students have been selected from 3,500 bidders. The forum will be held from 7 to 20 July in Innopolis near Kazan, Tatarstan.
158. Executives from world's leading companies will give lectures at RANEPA Summer Campus
This summer, RANEPA Summer Campus will feature lectures by representatives of well-known world companies: Michael Vinet from The Coca-Cola Company, Alexei Malinovsky from MasterCard and Blair Sheppard from PwC.
159. Foreign experts will share their experience with RANEPA Summer Campus participants
RANEPA Professor Sam Potolicchio, independent director of Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC Neil Osborn, and Professor of International Economics at Pompeu Fabra University Josep Bertran have joined the speakers of the upcoming Summer Campus.
160. Leading economists and heads of major companies will speak at RANEPA Summer Campus
The upcoming 2017 RANEPA Summer Campus will be attended by its regular guests, Managing Partner of Altera Capital, Chairman of Aeroflot Board of Directors Kirill Androsov and Gabriel Di Bella, Resident Representative of the International Monetary Fund in Moscow. Microsoft Chief Economist Preston McAfee will visit the forum for the first time.
161. Coca-Cola’s Clyde Tuggle will speak at this year’s Summer Campus
This year, the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA) Summer Campus will once again feature a presentation by Clyde Tuggle, Senior Vice President of The Coca-Cola Company. On Tuesday, July 11, he will share his experience and knowledge with the participants as a regular contributor of the Gaidar Forum and one of the most important Summer Campus lecturers.
162. Registration for RANEPA Summer Campus 2017 International participants is open
RANEPA Summer Campus 2017 – Ideas. Values. Knowledge.
163. Ivan Fedotov: The RANEPA Summer Campus raises winners
An educational forum for the best Russian and foreign students - the Summer Campus of the Presidential Academy was held in the city of Innopolis (Republic of Tatarstan) on July 16-27, for the fifth time. The project involved 220 students, including 57 foreigners from 17 countries, and the classes were held by world-class experts. Ivan Fedotov, RANEPA Vice-Rector, Director of the Association of Innovative Regions of Russia (AIRR), told about the idea of the Campus, its results and achievements.
164. Yevgeny Mironov: “The level of Summer Campus students notably rose”
An interview with the director of the group of tutors and moderators at Summer Campus-2016, dean of the liberal arts department at RANEPA’s School of Public Policy Yevgeny Mironov.
165. Work of RANEPA's fifth Summer Campus completed
On July 27 in the city of Innopolis, Tatarstan the closing ceremony for RANEPA’s Summer Campus international education form took place, this forum took place over the course of 11 days in the Kazan Recreation Center. The ceremony was attended by Tatarstan Prime Minister Ildar Khalikov.
166. Story of Boeing’s success: how leaders fly
On July 26 Campus students met with Boeing in Russia and the CIS President Sergei Kravchenko. The expert was in Moscow at the time, and spoke with the students via video link.
167. Project defenses at Campus: triumph of friendship and fantasy
On July 26, the second to last day of Summer Campus, the participants presented their final projects, which they worked on throughout the previous ten days. The teams at to choose at least two from four proposed cases, propose a viable solution for them and present them in a bright, original format.
168. Davron Mukhamadiyev on getting out of crisis situations
Head of the Moscow regional representative office of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, Davron Mukhamadiyev gave a talk at RANEPA’s Summer Campus.