1. Ivan Fedotov and Natalia Demidova told about RANEPA International Summer Campus 2018
The organizers of RANEPA International Summer Campus, Ivan Fedotov, Vice-Rector at RANEPA and AIRR Director, and Natalia Demidova, Campus Director, summarized the event. They talked about the planning of this global project, its participants and features.
2. RANEPA Summer Campus 2018: Results Summarized
The VII RANEPA International Summer Campus, an annual educational project for talented and active students from Russia and foreign countries, which is held for two weeks in the Republic of Tatarstan, ended.
3. To Entrepreneurs: Clyde Tuggle on 10 Ways to Fail
Clyde Tuggle, co-founder of Pine Island Capital Partners, Senior Vice President, Director for Public Relations and Communications at The Coca-Cola Company (2008-2017), spoke at RANEPA Summer Campus.
4. Successful Speech Secrets – Masterclass from Sam Potolicchio at the RANEPA Summer Campus
Sam Potolicchio, professor at RANEPA, founder and President of Preparing Global Leaders Foundation, delivered a lecture for RANEPA Summer Campus participants. It is for the sixth time already that the expert took part in the project successfully.
5. More than 200 participants from 35 countries graduated from RANEPA International Summer Campus
More than 200 participants graduated from the Seventh RANEPA Summer Campus held in Innopolis, Tatarstan, on July 15-26 this year.
6. RANEPA Summer Campus: the future is already here
On the 10th day of the RANEPA Summer Campus, Kirill Ignatiev, Chairman of the Board of Directors “Russian Investments” Group of Companies, delivered a lecture. He talked about the latest technologies and how the world and the person could look in the future.
7. Students from 35 countries all over the world presented marketing strategies of RANEPA Summer Campus
July 24, the VII RANEPA Summer Campus – team projects were defended which the Participants had prepared in the course of the Event held on July 15-16 in the Republic of Tatarstan.
8. Anna Kozlovskaya: Sponsorship creates an emotional connection
On the final day of the RANEPA Summer Campus - 2018, Anna Kozlovskaya, Vice President for External Communications of MasterCard, disclosed MasterCard's approach to cooperation and shared the main principles of partner selection.
9. Chief of Staff of Presidential Executive Office Anton Vayno congratulated participants of the International RANEPA Summer Campus
7th RANEPA International Summer Campus closes today. This forum certainly was excellent bright meaningful part of your student life professional growth.
10. Impact of business on solving global problems (movie)
Six speakers hold a class for participants of the RANEPA Summer Campus simultaneously. Daria Goncharova, Vera Dadasheva, Elena Korotkova, Olga Luchina, Maxim Kochetkov and Inga Trofimova – they represent different companies, but they are knit together by the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
11. Participants of RANEPA Summer Campus learned about the investors’ interests (movie)
Daria Goncharova, Chief Sustainability Officer, Polymetal, spoke at RANEPA Summer Campus about how to attract investors efficiently.
12. RANEPA Summer Campus: Participants Learned about the ESG Approach
Students-participants of the RANEPA Summer Campus attended a lesson on the ESG approach (Environment. Social responsibility. Governance). Maxim Kochetkov, the Adviser of the member of the Board, First Deputy General Director, PJSC RusHydro spoke.