Rules of conductRules of conduct within the territory of RANEPA International Summer Campus
1. General provisions.
1.1. All participants of RANEPA International Summer Campus (hereinafter referred to as the Campus) – members of the delegations – should be aware of the rules and regulations of the Campus and observe the Rules of conduct within the territory of RANEPA International Summer Campus (hereinafter referred to as the Rules).
1.2. The Organizing Committee groups the participants of the Campus. Each group has its tutor and moderator.
1.3. The participants should obey all instructions and directions of the group tutors and moderators and the Campus Directorate.
2. Living on the territory of RANEPA Summer Campus
2.1. The participants are prohibited to:
- bring and keep any types of cold, fire, chemical, gas and traumatic weapons;
- bring, keep, use and distribute drugs, toxic substances, strong medicines and any alcohol-containing drinks (including beer);
- smoke hookah, cigars, etc.;
- infringe the code of conduct in public places;
- use obscene words;
- initiate conflicts, engage in them, act violently towards other participants, guests and organizers of the Campus;
- attend Campus events in beachwear and open clothes, except for sporting events and beach activities;
- leave the territory of the Campus without permission of the Administration and accompaniment of the group tutor and moderator;
- invite and receive guests, who are not participants of the Campus;
- use open fire, make fire and use open-fire devices beyond the area of their accommodation without the permission of the Administration;
- bring pets to the territory of the Campus.
2.2. The participants are obliged to:
- observe safety procedures;
- submit original copy of the medical certificate (086-U for Russian citizens) issued not later than two weeks before sending it to the Organizing Committee;
- be on time for all events;
- wear Campus original badge issued by the Campus Administration at all time of the Event;
- attend all events held on the territory of the Campus in compliance with the program;
- allocate duties within the groups to create appropriate living conditions;
- follow tutors’ and moderators’ instructions pertaining to the arrangement of accommodation, discipline, duties within a group and execution of the Campus program;
- observe personal hygiene rules, keep the places of stay clean;
- stay in rooms from 00:00 till 06:30 a.m., if the opposite is not arranged by the Organizing Committee.
2.3. The Campus participants are not allowed to:
- miss any Campus events without providing valid excuses and notifying the Campus Administration about the absence;
- trespass private property adjacent to the Campus area;
- remove equipment within the territory of the Campus;
- smoke cigarettes outside the smoking areas;
- do harm to natural and architectural landmarks within the territory of the Campus and adjacent areas.
2.4. The Campus participants are entitled to:
- receive information pertaining to the Campus organization and its program;
- receive consultations of the invited experts;
- use equipment and sporting facilities available within the territory of the Campus only when officially permitted by the Organizing Committee;
- receive medical assistance.
2.5. The Campus guests who have coordinated a program of their stay at the Campus with the Campus Administration should be aware of the Rules. Moving around the Campus area is permitted only with badge issued by the Administration.
3. Safety measures and participants’ responsibilities:
3.1. During learning sessions and events participants should observe all safety measures and tutors’ and moderators’ instructions.
3.2. Using the outdoor and indoor swimming pools is allowed only at the time, specified by the Organizers, and under lifeguard supervision.
3.3. The participants should obey road regulations when using public roads.
3.4. In case of emergency, the Campus participants should do what they can to help the person in need, notify the Campus Administration about the accident immediately.
3.5. The participants and organizers of the Campus are financially liable for the damage caused to the equipment and outfit or its loss, as well as the damage caused to the buildings, natural and architectural landmarks within the territory of the Campus.
3.6. The participants and guests of the Campus who have violated these Rules will be excluded from the list of participants and guests. These persons will be transferred to Kazan by the Organizers and then will have to get to the places of their residence by themselves at their own expense. The Campus Directorate and the Organizing Committee are authorized to make the decision on cases when these sanctions come in effect in each individual case.Up