Selection rules and criteria
Criteria for participation:
- 2-3 year undergraduate students (1995-1999 years of birth, over 18 by 1 July);
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher;
- No record of participation in RANEPA Summer Campus.
- Creativity, decision-making skills, openness to innovations;
- Organizational skills and ability to work in a team;
- Analytical skills: ability to search for information, analyze and systematize it.
Checking and assessing candidates’ results:
Shortlist of application forms, based on English language test results and motivation video.
Final Skype / telephone interview of candidates:
- A Skype / telephone interview is aimed at assessing whether the participants’ personal qualities conform to the mission and goals of RANEPA Summer Campus.
- The Skype interview is held in a real-time mode, a webcam is a must. The Skype interviews are held in compliance with the fixed schedule. The participants will be informed about this schedule by email in advance.
- The interview with each candidate lasts about 5-7 minutes.
- The results of the Skype / telephone interviews will be assessed based on a ten-point scale.
Summing up the interview results:
Following the interview, the Contest Committee will make a list of candidates who have successfully passed the selection procedure and are invited to RANEPA Summer Campus.Up