1. Participants of RANEPA Summer Campus 2017 defended their projects
The long-awaited defense of the projects, which the participants had been preparing for since the beginning of the event, was held at the International Youth Educational Forum “RANEPA Summer Campus”.
2. National performance at RANEPA Summer Campus 2017
The eighth day of RANEPA Summer Campus ended with a colorful National Performance Festival, where students demonstrated cultural diversity at RANEPA Summer Campus. Participants performed national dances and songs. Their performances were accompanied by a video with a story about their native country.
3. Dmitry Sukhanov shared the secrets of harmonious growth, effective goal setting and recourse planning
Business coach, the Main Expert of Worldskills Russia in the Competence "Entrepreneurship" Dmitry Sukhanov delivered a motivational lecture. He told students how to set goals properly, achieve them and be successful.
4. Anna Federmesser told how RANEPA Summer Campus participants can help people
Anna Federmesser, President of the Hospice Charity Fund “Vera”, told RANEPA Summer Campus participants about palliative care, the current situation with opioid analgesics and how each of us can help hospices and people.
5. Timothy Mescon told about objectives for sustainable development in the sector of business education
Executive vice president of AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) Timothy Mescon met with students on July 16. He talked to RANEPA Summer Campus participants about the importance of collaboration of business schools and the corporate world.
6. Ilya Gorodetsky: “Our life is a game with incomplete information”
“Russian Poker Voice” Ilya Gorodetsky, Leading CIS Poker Journalist, Poker Tournaments Commentator, Chess Candidate Master, gave a lecture at RANEPA Summer Campus. The lecture covered poker thinking and its capability to help in real life and business.
7. Stephan Solzhenitsyn: how government can influence the entrepreneurship development
Senior Partner of McKinsey & Company Moscow office Stephan Solzhenitsyn told students how government institutions can help or hinder business environment development on July 16. The lecture was presented in a Q&A session format so that students could discuss the most interesting questions of interaction between the government and entrepreneurs.
8. Josep Bertran on social capital
RANEPA and Pompeu Fabra University Professor Josep Bertran delivered a lecture to students of RANEPA Summer Campus on July 16. The topic of his lecture was building social capital in foreign relations. Josep started his lecture with giving a definition of social capital and told students how to measure social capital of a society.
9. Roman Skorokhod on startup marketing without a budget
Skorpa Media Creative Agency CEO Roman Skorokhod delivered a lecture to RANEPA Summer Campus participants. He told students what digital tools are useful in effective startup marketing, and also recommended some resources for self-education.
10. Neil Osborn: What the future holds for us
Thoburns Communications Ltd Chairman Neil Osborn delivered a lecture to RANEPA Summer Campus participants on July 16. During his lecture he told students about the future: how the world we live in will change.
11. Teimuraz Vashakmadze told about startup valuation
Founder and Head of Finmodel Cost Management School, Associate professor of IBS RANEPA, shared his experience with RANEPA Summer Campus participants. He told about traditional business valuation and explained why these models cannot be used for valuation of startups and high-tech companies.
12. Alexandr Gusev on the nature of creativity
Alexander Gusev, creative producer of Channel One, told RANEPA Summer Campus participants what qualities creative people should possess and what stages you need to go through when creating a product idea.